Mr. Brandin Glos
As a therapist, I prioritize warmth, compassion, and non-judgement. My approach is first and foremost a collaborative endeavour and based on goals that are meaningful to you. To this end, I integrate from cognitive-behavioural (CBT), emotion-focused (EFT), and brief psychodynamic approaches to best meet your individual needs.
I am currently completing my residency year in Ottawa as part of the PhD program at The University of Windsor. I have worked in a variety of university and private practice mental health settings. My clinical experience includes work with adults (18-65) experiencing anxiety, depression, OCD, and trauma.
Other Professional Contributions
I belong to a research group that focuses on issues of intimate partner violence, sexual violence, and rape culture. My dissertation examines different groups of people’s opinions regarding the #MeToo Movement and its impact.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Clinical Psychology - University of Windsor (2019-present)
- M.A. - University of Windsor (2017-2019)
- B.A. - University of Windsor (2012-2017)
Clinical Services for Adults, 18-65 years
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety (general, social, health, phobias, panic)
- Depression & Mood Concerns
- Psychodiagnostic Assessment
- Psychoeducational Assessment